Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Projects

I feel like the three classes I'm taking overlap and are a bit redundant. I have to create THREE different final projects over the course of the semester when ONE would not only be a more efficient use of my time, but also result in a higher quality finished product, and would pass for all three classes. IS requires group work and so does ET but of course they will end up being different groups and IRS is a solo project. I'm still not fully grasping what it is I'm supposed to be producing. I really want to learn more than just relying on my TV production skills. I DO NOT want to make a movie. I made two during my undergrad and have no desire to make anymore...unfortunately I think I'll be making at least one more. I would really like to learn different digital media techniques but most of the people in my classes aren't interested in pushing the envelope and want to rely on traditional medias instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment